Sharp 16:9 HD Projector with HD2+DMD Chips
Sale Sold out
Regular price $999.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The XV-Z12000 is the latest introduction to the SharpVision family of products. This 16:9 high definition projector represents the pinnacle in home theater. Utilizing the new HD2+DMD chip set from Texas Instruments and Sharp's upgraded proprietary computer video & integrated composer (CV-IC) system ll technology, the XV-Z12000 boasts a 5500:1 contrast ratio (in high contrast mode) and a very high brightness rating of 900 ANSI lumens (in high brightness mode), delivering one of the best pictures available in consumer home theater today.
- High Contrast Ratio 5500:1 (in High Contrast Mode) enhances the XV-Z12000s ability to discern fine, detailed differences between colors.
- 900 ANSI Lumens (in High Brightness Mode) is a high ANSI lumens rating that delivers a bright, beautiful picture.
- Advanced "HD2+" DMD is the next generation DMD chip that brings cutting edge technology to the Sharp XV-Z12000.
- True 720p High Resolution Capability is fully compatible HDTV 720p signal.
- CV-IC System II is Sharp's proprietary 2nd generation video scaler circuitry up-converts standard signals to the native HD resolution of the projector.
- Powered Iris Switchover Function (High Contrast Mode/ Middle Mode/ High Brightness Mode) instantly change multiple brightness and contrast settings with the push of a button.
- 7 Segment 5x-Speed ND (Neutral Density) Color Wheel achieves flickerless, high-grade movies and natural color reproduction.
- Optical Lens Shift simplifies installation adjustments.
- DVI-I/HDCP Terminal allows for an all digital projection.
- Home Theater Conveniences include easy installation and whisper quiet operation, 33 dB (with Power Save on).
- HDTV Compatible:1080i (in Advanced Intelligent Compression), 720p, 480i/p
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Brightness: 900 ANSI Lumens (in High Brightness Mode)
- Contrast Ratio: 5500:1 (in High Contrast Mode)
- Component Inputs: Component/RGB x 2 (5 RCA), Video x 1 (RCA), S-Video x 1, DV-I/HDCP (Component and Digital/Analog RGB, Wired Remote Control x 1 (3.5mm Mini Jack), RS-232C Serial Port x 1 (9-Pin D-Sub), DC 12V Output x 1
- Anamorphic DVD Capable
- 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter
- Optical Lens Shift: 1 Full Screen Height
- Film Mode: 24 Hz Progressive Format
- Computer RGB Input Signals: SXGA, XGA, SVGA, Mac 21"/19" (in Advanced Intelligent Compression), SVGA, VGA, VESA, Mac 16"/13"
- Video System: NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL/PAL(60Hz)/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM
- Lens Type: 1:1.35x Zoom Lens
- Projection Lamp Type/Life: 270W SHP/2000 Hours
- RGB Input Type: DVI-I/HDCP Connector
- Component Input Type: RCA Connector
- S-Video Type: 4-Pin Mini DIN Connector
- Composite Video Type: RCA Connector
- Wired Remote Control Type: 3.5 mm Mini jack
- RS-232C Serial Port: 9-Pin D-Sub Connector
- Gamma Correction
- Color Temperature Adjustment
- Detachable AC Cord
- Optional Ceiling Bracket: AN-CM250
- Wireless Remote Control
- Optional Digital Decoder Required (for HDTV)
- Power Source: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz (Multi-Voltage)
- Power Consumption: 365W (0.1W in Standby)