TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Router
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Router
Wireless N Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WR841N can establish a wireless network and get up to 15X the speed and 5X the range of conventional 11g products. Also, with transmission rates up to 300Mbps.
It shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not! Which also means, the router has the speed to work smoothly with almost any bandwidth intensive application including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag.
CCA Technology Stable Wireless Signals
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhanced the wireless performance.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions - Advanced Security
As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside threats. TL-WR841N provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions (Both Personal and Enterprises) that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN.
WPS - One Button Security
The TL-WR841N features Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "WPS" button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more security compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you donâ€™t need to remember a password!
IP QoS Control Bandwidth Reasonably
Among the wireless network, indiscriminate Internet surfing and bandwidth-guzzling downloads by internal users often leave home or small office with insufficient bandwidth. TL-WR841N supports IP QoS function, allowing optimum utilization of bandwidth and offers bandwidth control over congestion, preventing the bandwidth abuse. In this way, the users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
Comes with a CD with an Easy step-by-step Setup Assistant, helps with wireless network settings & security configuration
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
- 2T2R MIMO™ delivers greater throughput at range versus conventional 1T1R
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- QoS function assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- Features parental control function managing the internet access of children or employee’s computer
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Offers Auto-mail function for system log, convenient for managing the router
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- Sleek exterior, can be mounted on a wall or placed horizontally on a table or desk
- 4 10/100Mbps LAN PORTS
- 1 10/100Mbps WAN PORT
- WPS/Reset Button
- Wireless On/Off Switch
- Power On/Off Button
- External Power Supply
- 9VDC / 0.6A
- Wireless Standards
- IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- 2 x 5dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antenna
- Dimensions ( W x D x H )
- 7.6 x 5.1 x 1.3 in.(192 x 130 x 33 mm)
- Signal Rate
- 11n: Up to 300Mbps (dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps (dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps (dynamic)
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- Reception Sensitivity
- 270M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 130M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 108M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 54M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 11M: -85dBm@8% PER
- 6M: -88dBm@10% PER
- 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Wireless Functions
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security
- 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- WAN Type
- Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP/BigPond
- Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Quality of Service
- WMM, Bandwidth Control
- Port Forwarding
- Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS
- DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
- VPN Pass-Through
- PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)
- Access Control
- Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management
- Firewall Security
- DoS, SPI Firewall
- IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter
- IP and MAC Address Binding
- Access Control
- Local Management
- Remote Management
- CE, FCC, RoHS
- Package Contents
- Wireless N Rotuer TL-WR841N
- Power supply unit
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- System Requirements
Refund & Return Policy:
Our Return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Returns are accepted with following conditions only:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, Items must be returned in brand new condition and sealed packaging, including all accessories as supplied by manufacturer with a blank warranty card. UPC codes must not be cut from the package.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
We do not accept returns on batteries, film, disposable cameras, paper, toners, bulbs, laptops, notebooks, tablets, iPads, cell phones,
Personal care products, Gift cards, Downloadable software products, and any item that has been removed from its blister packaging,
Please call or email us to obtain a return authorization number, we will not accept returns without an RMA number,
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund, If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, And a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 days of receipt of return.
We refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
Late or missing refunds: (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at CS@digitaletc.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at CS@digitaletc.com and we will assist you with the exchange,
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
When returning, Item must be packed in outer box. Do not put shipping labels on original manufacturer box.
You will be responsible for paying for Return shipping costs for returning your item, Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $10, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.