Sony Digital Link Sound System
Sony Digital Link Sound System
- iPod touch® and iPhone® integration: Improve the sound of your iPod touch® or iPhone® digital music using your factory audio system.1Control playback of internally stored audio content or listen to audio from your wireless audio apps on your device with the adjustable dash mounted cradle.
- High-powered Expansion: Whether using the internal 45W x 4 high power amplifier for your speakers or the 2 Volt Front, Rear and Sub RCA pre-amp outputs to feed an external amplifier, you can dial in the output for optimum sound.
- Convenient Setup: Sound is customized to fit your ride. The hide-away DSP processor utilizes 3 multi-position switches to adjust 18 different DSP parameters.
- DSP processing: Internal DSP processing improves both your factory audio system playback and your iPod touch® or iPhone® playback.1The system enables adjustment of time alignment, equalization and crossover points to deliver an incredible audio experience.
- Wireless Remote Control: The included wireless remote lets you control the basic functions of your XDP-MU110.
- Card Remote ( ): Option : RM-X251
- Automatic Level Optimizer
- Bass/Treble : Bass: +/- 7 dB @ 100HZ, Treble: +/- 7 dB @ 7 kHz
- Output Power (4ohm, 1kHz,16V)(W) :DSP Unit: 45 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Pre Out : (3) Front, Rear and Sub
- Time Alignment Custom (Adjustment)
- Time Alignment Preset
- CEA2006 S/N : DSP: S/N 80 dBA
- CEA2006 output power : DSP: 17W RMS @ 4 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, <1% THD+N
- Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) : DSP: 8.375 x 1.625 x 6.125 inches
- Maximum output power (4ohm, 1kHz, 16V)(W) : DSP Unit: 45 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Mounting dimensions (WxHxD)(mm) : DSP: 210.6 x 40 x 156.6
- Preout impedance (ohms) : 220
- Preout output level (V) : 2
Refund & Return Policy:
Our Return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Returns are accepted with following conditions only:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, Items must be returned in brand new condition and sealed packaging, including all accessories as supplied by manufacturer with a blank warranty card. UPC codes must not be cut from the package.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
We do not accept returns on batteries, film, disposable cameras, paper, toners, bulbs, laptops, notebooks, tablets, iPads, cell phones,
Personal care products, Gift cards, Downloadable software products, and any item that has been removed from its blister packaging,
Please call or email us to obtain a return authorization number, we will not accept returns without an RMA number,
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund, If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, And a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 days of receipt of return.
We refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
Late or missing refunds: (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at CS@digitaletc.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at CS@digitaletc.com and we will assist you with the exchange,
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
When returning, Item must be packed in outer box. Do not put shipping labels on original manufacturer box.
You will be responsible for paying for Return shipping costs for returning your item, Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $10, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.