Sharp 16:9 HD Projector with HD2+DMD Chips
Sharp 16:9 HD Projector with HD2+DMD Chips
- High Contrast Ratio 5500:1 (in High Contrast Mode) enhances the XV-Z12000s ability to discern fine, detailed differences between colors.
- 900 ANSI Lumens (in High Brightness Mode) is a high ANSI lumens rating that delivers a bright, beautiful picture.
- Advanced "HD2+" DMD is the next generation DMD chip that brings cutting edge technology to the Sharp XV-Z12000.
- True 720p High Resolution Capability is fully compatible HDTV 720p signal.
- CV-IC System II is Sharp's proprietary 2nd generation video scaler circuitry up-converts standard signals to the native HD resolution of the projector.
- Powered Iris Switchover Function (High Contrast Mode/ Middle Mode/ High Brightness Mode) instantly change multiple brightness and contrast settings with the push of a button.
- 7 Segment 5x-Speed ND (Neutral Density) Color Wheel achieves flickerless, high-grade movies and natural color reproduction.
- Optical Lens Shift simplifies installation adjustments.
- DVI-I/HDCP Terminal allows for an all digital projection.
- Home Theater Conveniences include easy installation and whisper quiet operation, 33 dB (with Power Save on).
- HDTV Compatible:1080i (in Advanced Intelligent Compression), 720p, 480i/p
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Brightness: 900 ANSI Lumens (in High Brightness Mode)
- Contrast Ratio: 5500:1 (in High Contrast Mode)
- Component Inputs: Component/RGB x 2 (5 RCA), Video x 1 (RCA), S-Video x 1, DV-I/HDCP (Component and Digital/Analog RGB, Wired Remote Control x 1 (3.5mm Mini Jack), RS-232C Serial Port x 1 (9-Pin D-Sub), DC 12V Output x 1
- Anamorphic DVD Capable
- 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter
- Optical Lens Shift: 1 Full Screen Height
- Film Mode: 24 Hz Progressive Format
- Computer RGB Input Signals: SXGA, XGA, SVGA, Mac 21"/19" (in Advanced Intelligent Compression), SVGA, VGA, VESA, Mac 16"/13"
- Video System: NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL/PAL(60Hz)/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM
- Lens Type: 1:1.35x Zoom Lens
- Projection Lamp Type/Life: 270W SHP/2000 Hours
- RGB Input Type: DVI-I/HDCP Connector
- Component Input Type: RCA Connector
- S-Video Type: 4-Pin Mini DIN Connector
- Composite Video Type: RCA Connector
- Wired Remote Control Type: 3.5 mm Mini jack
- RS-232C Serial Port: 9-Pin D-Sub Connector
- Gamma Correction
- Color Temperature Adjustment
- Detachable AC Cord
- Optional Ceiling Bracket: AN-CM250
- Wireless Remote Control
- Optional Digital Decoder Required (for HDTV)
- Power Source: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz (Multi-Voltage)
- Power Consumption: 365W (0.1W in Standby)
Refund & Return Policy:
Our Return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Returns are accepted with following conditions only:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, Items must be returned in brand new condition and sealed packaging, including all accessories as supplied by manufacturer with a blank warranty card. UPC codes must not be cut from the package.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
We do not accept returns on batteries, film, disposable cameras, paper, toners, bulbs, laptops, notebooks, tablets, iPads, cell phones,
Personal care products, Gift cards, Downloadable software products, and any item that has been removed from its blister packaging,
Please call or email us to obtain a return authorization number, we will not accept returns without an RMA number,
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund, If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, And a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 days of receipt of return.
We refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
Late or missing refunds: (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at CS@digitaletc.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at CS@digitaletc.com and we will assist you with the exchange,
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
When returning, Item must be packed in outer box. Do not put shipping labels on original manufacturer box.
You will be responsible for paying for Return shipping costs for returning your item, Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $10, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.