Acoustic Research 3-Foot Pro Series II Composite Video Cable (Polybag)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $7.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
AR® Pro Series II component video cable carries signals along three separate paths to achieve optimum picture quality. The composite video cable delivers a well-defined, brilliant picture with a quick easy connection. Digital RG6 coaxial cable is ideal for all RF applications, including digital satellite systems.
- Split center pin 24K gold plated, 8-segment, precision RCA connector: Corrosion-free, precise connection lowers signal resistance for enhanced picture clarity.
- High-purity silver-soldered internal connections: Accurate signal transfer for true picture reproduction.
- Multi-shielded design with two 95% copper braids and 100% aluminum Mylar foil: Optimum isolation from EMI and RFI interference for enhanced picture clarity.
- Proprietary design rubber/metal grip: Easy, non-slip installation and removal
- Nitrogen-injected foam dielectric: Maintains 75 Ohm impedance for optimum video signal transfer.
- Solid 99.97% pure, oxygen-free copper center conductor: Minimal resistance and exceptional signal transfer for accurate video reproduction.