Jamo 60W 2-Way In-Wall Speakers, White Paintable (Pair)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $279.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The IW 606 is a 2-way in-wall speaker, part of the new 600 line. These speakers use only the best materials and feature the most advanced technologies currently available. The IW 606 is designed for critical listening, and is the ideal choice for medium to large rooms where outstanding audio reproduction - and accurate direction of sound - are required. The pivoting tweeter, front level and SoundAngle switches allow you to fine tune the IW 606 to the most discerning tastes. The IW 606, with its paintable flat grille, is designed to blend seamlessly into the room - so all you notice is the great sound. Use as surrounds/ front speakers for home theater, or as part of 2-channel system.
- The IW 606 is a feature-packed speaker that uses a 6.5-inch honeycomb woofer and a 1-inch DTT silk dome tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound, tailored to its in-wall design. The 4-8 Ohm impedance switch allows you to fine tune the IW 606 to the amplifier.
- The Jamo IW 606 in-wall loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- Center plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction
- A paintable magnetic grille attaches easily; blends invisibly in any room
- The IW 606 - it's nearly invisible in appearance only; you'll love the big, bold sound.
- System Type 2-way in-wall
- Woofer (mm/in) 165 / 6½
- Tweeter (mm/in) 25 / 1 DTT
- Power (W, long/short term) 60 / 120
- Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m) 88
- Frequency Range (Hz) 65 - 22,000
- Impedence (Ohm) 4 - 8 switchable