Brita FR-200 On Tap Replacement Water Filter Cartridge, White
Sale Sold out
Regular price $26.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System Filters cut the odor and impurities found in some tap waters to deliver great-tasting water. These filters are BPA-free and are designed to last for up to four months or 100 gallons. The handy filter indicator lets you know that the filter is working and reminds you when a filter needs replacement. One filter can replace up to 750 standard 16.9 oz plastic water bottles, reducing waste and cost. Reduce 99% lead, chlorine (taste and odor) and asbestos contaminants* and get great-tasting drinking water every time you turn on the faucet. Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter Systems fit standard faucets only. These units do not fit pull-out or spray style faucets. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: Filter replacement on the Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System is one click away to healthier, great-tasting water directly from your faucet.
- REDUCE CONTAMINANTS: BPA free filter filters out odors and impurities such as 99% lead, chlorine (taste and odor) and asbestos contaminants* that may be found in tap water.
- FILTER INDICATOR: A helpful status indicator on the system signals to let you know the filter is engaged and working and when a replacement is needed.
- REDUCE WASTE: One Brita water filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing over 750 standard 16 oz. plastic water bottles.
- FITS STANDARD FAUCETS: Brita On Tap Faucet Filter Systems fit standard faucets only. They do not fit pull-out or spray style faucets.
*Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.